June 9, 2020
The health and well-being of our patients, employees, and our community is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients as the situation evolves.
At this time, our office is open and we are following all guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients. Some precautions we are taking include:
- Requiring patients to wait in their vehicle until they are called to enter the building
- Requiring patients to wear face masks at all times except while receiving treatment
- Taking patient’s temperature upon arrival
- Requiring patients to complete a symptom and exposure questionnaire before receiving treatment
- Requiring all staff to wear face masks
- Requiring hygienists to wear face masks and face shields
- Increasing our existing cleaning standards
Thank you for trusting us to be your dental provider.